Sunday, September 25, 2022

New city, who dis?

 In trying to simplify my online life, I recalled this long-neglected blog. 

I figured maybe I would dust it off, and use it to recount my adventures in Haliburton. 

Serenity is here to go to school at Flemming, for fibre arts and glass blowing, and I tagged along to watch the kids. 

It was difficult to make this leap with no safety net, and no idea of what is next for me when this is over. The city is so beautiful, and the people so friendly. The boys are having a bit of trouble adjusting, but seem overall quite happy. Harrison had his cast off on Monday, and took the week to get used to walking again, and will be in school starting tomorrow (Thank goodness, cos this Auntie is TIRED).


I haven't had too much time to explore the forest yet, because of H's limited mobility, but I am looking forward to doing that this coming week. I got some kind of Geocashing app for me and E to use for adventures, so if anyone has any tips for that, please hit me up. <3

1 comment:

Lola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.