Monday, December 1, 2008

all grown up and not much has changed.

So it seems to me, that it doesn't matter how old you are, when your parents split up you still wonder if it was somehow your fault...

Gerry left my mom last week, while she was at work. He left her a note that didn't say much, and he called me to tell me before he told her.
I realize this all sounds a bit familiar, but which is a big part of why I wonder if it was my fault.

I don't know if I should be posting about this, but I am still very confused and upset.
The past year I have re-built my idea of what a healthy relationship is, on Gerry and my mom.
I had no idea anything was wrong, I guess they had a few talks where he told her not to keep her feelings in. I don't know what he was doing then, cos it would seem to me he was keeping something in.
I have a lot more feelings about this, but they aren't sorted out yet, so I supposed I will finish later.

No comments: