Tuesday, October 28, 2008

wtf, disgusting city

so I was walking home from work today, and rediscovered how disgusting this city really is.
I walked past so much garbage, and quite a few questionable people.  
One was a fat lady on a motor scooter with no shoes on, who threw her cigarette butt on the ground just in front of me as we crossed paths.

I don't understand why no one cares anymore about the city they live in.
When I was little I thought London was a fantastic place to live, and I wonder if when I have kids they are going to feel the same way...?

Is it just London, or the whole of North America that is going to shit?

5 comments:

gideon69 said...

hmmm i think it is starting to be more and more of all or North America

i have been watching though and there are people who are starting to make a active change and that i i see and i am trying to do ... i am also trying to teach my kids to make a difference

Timothy Wilkinson said...

Until people realize our planet isn't going to clean itself up people will continue to litter all over it.
People need to start caring about the future.

Violet said...

Trust me there are much worse places. Often right around the corner from really nice places. Generally the places with money look the nicest. Poverty does terrible things to people and it seems so unnecessary in a world with sooooo much abundance. I mean we can hop on a plane and go to the ocean and enjoy a fancy drink with hors d'Ĺ“uvres from all over the world. Even the pharohs didn't have that luxury. Anyways, enough ranty-roo-roos. In closing I would like to say that it's lucky someone as pretty as you lives here to keep our city sparkly! xo

poetry said...

you guys are all right,
especially steph with her comment about me being pretty.
that is all.

Mad-jerk said...

well are city isn't built on wisdom here